FASS offers a free confidential counselling service to any adult family member who has been affected by a loved one's drug or alcohol misuse.
Counselling at FASS is strictly confidential, non-judgemental and an opportunity to speak to someone in an informal, friendly environment to discuss any issues that may have arisen from a loved one's drug or alchol problems.
Our counsellors are COSCA certified and ASSIST trained.
Our counsellors can offer:
- Strictly confidential one-to-one counselling sessions.
- Telephone counselling is available to those unable to attend in person.
- Home visits may be available in extenuating circumstances, at the descretion of
- A listening ear.
- Information on support groups.
- Information on other service providers.
- referals to FASS Link Worker & Hypnotherapist.
Counselling appointments can be made by self referral or via a relevant agency.